Friday, April 8, 2011

Online Dating



Madrigal, Alexis (2010, Dec). Take the data out of dating. Atlantic Monthly,Vol. 306 Issue 5,  p37. Retrieved from EBSCOhost


Link : http://web.ebscohost.com.proxy.consortiumlibrary.org/ehost/detail?sid=59ddeeeb-8856-4096-bd4b-93a7a9af7284%40sessionmgr114&vid=1&hid=104&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWhvc3QtbGl2ZQ%3d%3d#db=aph&AN=55443746

Online dating is fairly new to the internet. This article talks about, “What if there was a way to Google your self to the one person you have searching for." With online dating that’s virtually what you do. People that use internet dating sites are linked together by the same answers on their questions that they filled out when they signed up. Internet dating seems to be successful, business wise. I have yet to meet a couple that has met through an online dating site. What happened to walking up to a girl and talking to her? I don’t know why so many people are trying out these sites. I guess I can't judge it fairly until I try it out for my self. Through the internet, online dating has proven to be another success, for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment